Socialist Fight Public Meeting
Voice of Anti-Capitalism in Guildford
The Voice of Anti-Capitalism in Guildford (The VOAG) is an independent blog exploring contemporary issues - from the global to the local - effecting workers and students in Surrey.
We recognise - that the national debt is not at historically high levels as the government claims.
We understand - the banking crisis that caused the debt is not due to a few greedy bankers but is a symptom of a system that does not work.
We believe - that just as previous social systems have come and gone (slave society, feudal society etc.), so too capitalist society has now had its day.
This blog supports all those who are joining the fight against the public service and education cuts in Guildford.
NO IFS NO BUTS NO EDUCATION OR PUBLIC SERVICE CUTS!
Join The VOAG Facebook page firstname.lastname@example.org
3 Top Posts
- Ukraine Fraudsters Again – A Message from the LRP
- Where the World’s Unsold Cars Go To Die
- Ukraine – The Role Of Dmytro Yarosh, Leader Of The Fascist Paramilitary, Right Sector
- The truth is out: money is just an IOU, and the banks are rolling in it
- UK has ‘worst quality of life in Europe’ according to the latest uSwitch quality of life index